Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website
Terms of website use
In these terms and conditions, You, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CFS-ZIPP Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CFS-ZIPP Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Information About Us
https://www.cfszipp.com/ is a site operated by CFS-ZIPP Limited (“We’, ‘CFS-ZIPP”).
CFS-Zipp Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 03925386 and has our registered office at 790 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England, UB4 0RS, United Kingdom.
Changes to the Website
CFS-ZIPP may update this site from time to time and may change the content at any time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version. However, please note that any of the content on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Any Other Terms That May Apply to You
Access to the Website
CFS-ZIPP does not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be without interruption. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this Website for business and operational reasons.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access our site.
The material on our Website
CFS-ZIPP is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print a copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on this Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our site.
Although CFS-ZIPP makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
All Content included on the Website is the property of CFS-ZIPP Limited. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
Use of our Website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You must comply with the acceptable use terms set out in this section.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to, use our Website (including any content or materials on it):
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect (including by misrepresenting your identity or account information);
- To access or interfere with another person’s records, impersonate another person or create or use a false identity or email address;
- For your own or another person’s commercial purposes;
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“spam”);
- To obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any computer systems, equipment, software or networks on or through which our Website is stored or operated;
- To modify, adapt, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in or in any way making up a part of our Website or services provided by our Website;
- To scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, distribute, publish, resell or transmit any element comprised in our Website, including any software comprised in it, the content or the services provided through it;
- To use any technology or processes of any kind to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search our Website or any portion of it (including the use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools); or
- In any way that is not authorised by us or is detrimental to us or our third-party service providers.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any software, the server or other equipment or network used in the provision of our Website (including where owned or used by any third party).
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, for example, for you to review and comment on the services and products that we third-party providers provide.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards set out in the following terms apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website and any interactive services associated with it.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory to any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act including copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Consequences of breach of the acceptable use terms
We may monitor and log user activity, and any material contributed by users, for security purposes and to identify any actual or potential misuse of our website.
Failure to comply with our acceptable use terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
If we have reason to believe that you have, or you are likely to, use (or allow another person to use) our website in breach of our acceptable use terms, we may take such action as we reasonably deem appropriate including:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website or associated services;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material contributed by you to our website;
- legal proceedings against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or regulators as we reasonably consider is appropriate.
Third-Party Websites We Link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
CFS-ZIPP has no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption; loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that CFS-ZIPP Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site.
- You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. CFS-ZIPP will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to the CFS-ZIPP Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any Website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- Use of the words, includes or including or similar words or phrases means without limitation and the use of these or similar words or phrases shall not limit the meaning of the general words.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these terms if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any term of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- You may not assign/transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- You agree that any notices and other communication may be given by us by email or posted on our website and this will comply with any legal requirement for such communications to be in writing. You also agree that any notice or other communication made in such manner will be deemed received by you 24 hours after email or posting.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and CFS-ZIPP both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
You can contact us by, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at 790 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England, UB4 0RS, United Kingdom.