Python Data Engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience in Core python development with version 3.7 or better.
- Hands-on experience developing software for HTTP, REST API with handling HTTP Status codes is a must.
- Able to handle JSON and XML payloads. Including processing incoming payloads and sending out JSON and XML payloads.
- Knowledge of libraries, Parsers (XMLParser), and utilities to help with highly productive code development. class based coding.
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture design and ability to develop to such an architecture is a big plus.
- Highly preferred to have AWS Lambda functions, layers, VPC configuration, Triggers and other AWS Lambda related services experience.
- Ability to self-manage, plan, and deliver results in an Agile, fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- High interaction with other team members, business analysts on remote calls and team meeting chats including screensharing and collaborating is essential.
- Must have such experience and be comfortable with this culture.
- Documentation of Code including “inline documentation” and product documentation.
- Experience using collaborative wire-frame tools like Miro and Figma.
- Good communication skills.
- Fintech experience is a plus.
- London, UK
- Chennai, India
Key Personal Qualities:
- A Team Player
- Forward Thinking
- Good written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail while managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Drive to solve problems by trying without fear of failure
- Highest professional integrity